Re: Marine Knickers (was:Proposed Brikwars Scenario)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

FORTHWITH, the Coalition Marines do strongly urge with all due
jurisprudence that the pansy Outer Factions bedeck themselves with another
color, lest confusion above and beyond the normal scale of mayhem run amok on
the pending battelfield, and

The universe is our color palette. Just as the Coalition cannot contain the
free spirits of the Outer Faction, we will be equally free in our use of
color.

Oh, jeez.  Another rousing call to arms from the Factions, in their attempt to
mandate pink feathered boas and tassel boots for all the free peoples
of the systems, who are currently fluorishing under the protection and
direction of the benevolent Coalition.

Can't we all agree that a rebellious little group of second-rate punks, whose
motto is "a dollop of gruel in every other pot, and the money not spent on
foodstuffs and social welfare to be pocketed by us" *needs* to be
exterminated most gruesomely?

-s