Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 19:15:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
Jorge,

This is darn groovy. I'm totally going to "liberate" most of this idea for
my own nefarious purposes. The only thing: What happens if there are
multiple people in the room? Do they all see the Alien? Can they all attack
it? How does the Alien move and attack?

Dang, I wish I could attend, especially to find out what the "catch" is.

-Evil Wayne

Thanks you evilness...

If there are multiple troopers in the room, all of them get to roll, this
can be good or bad... as in you believe you saw something and then open fire
on one of your own that just happen to be at your side. Oops!

If only one can see the Alien, he can tell the others about it and kiss your
tail bye-bye little Alien.

The Alien moves and attacks the same way as a regular trooper using close
combat weapons.

Part of the catch are these rolls, but there is something else that I can't
reveal just yet, or will give an advantage to everyone else; players will
realize about it once the game gets going.

J.-