Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
<snip>
So, unless there is a lively objection, why don't we start the
teams with Jonathan and myself (even though we were on the same team last
Jonathan had to leave a bit early and courteously sacrificed his
troops in a ball of fire), mercilessly crushing Dave and Joe.  Anybody else
who wants to play can sign up for the Marines or the Factions, unless one
group has less players than the other, in which case each additional player
defaults to the underhanded team.

I don't have any problems with these teams, just as long as Dave doesn't
have any flame throwers.  I'm still having nightmares of my troop burning
with Dave's troop roasting marshmallows.

Again, unless there are objections, we'll set the budgets to 200 CP apiece.
That's enough for at least 10 well-equipped troopers per person, but not
enough to produce massive swarms of overwhelming numbers.

Let the mud-slinging begin!  And since I picked the initial teams, the other
side can choose whether they want to be Marines or Faction, and what their
general troop-motif will be (i.e., what color, distinguishing
characteristic, etc will differentiate them and identify them as being in
their organization - might I suggest a yellow-intensive color scheme, for
obvious reasons?

Thoughts?  Rebuttals?  Gastrointestinal distress resulting from the above?
As always, I am completely and utterly horrified by any decision-making
responsibilities bestowed upon myself, but this is my gift, this is my curse.

I am,
-s

Jonathan D.