Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:09:17 GMT

Eric & All,

Nice to hear you’re interested in the Club. How did you find out about us?

Long time Lugnetter that's just been lurking in .michlug lately!

Well, glad you delurked! : )

defiantly like to welcome you. More the people, the bigger the display. We
do Town/Train and space stuff right now. We haven’t found a place to do
medieval stuff yet so we don’t have a “fantasy” part of the club yet.

That's fine.  I love town too.  I've been stuck in a perpetual state of
acquisition/parting/sorting/selling.  I haven't actually "built" anything in
quite a while!

Welcome to the club, both literally and MichLUG wise! I think all of us are
in that loop, I was in it for around 6 years, as I went to school, worked 4
jobs, etc. I am just getting to build again. : )

I used to like to build everything.  What do you guys need for the display?
Anything in particular?  If I had a mission to complete a certain model, I
think I could drag myself out this non-building funk!

Hmm... we could use any trains, or train related stuff, we definately need
soem commerical buildings, malls, etc. My wife said we need a mall, but a
strip one would be good. We are also thinking of having a classic downtown,
as well as the skyscrapers.

any other time I do things. It’s great to be a part of this club and I hope
you have as much fun as we do. “It’s too cold outside so we say in and
build.” Well except right now of course.

I hope so too!

It is a blast! I am looking forward to seeing your stuff, meeting you, etc. : )

Scott S.
--

Eric