Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:

Nice to hear you’re interested in the Club. How did you find out about us?

Long time Lugnetter that's just been lurking in .michlug lately!

defiantly like to welcome you. More the people, the bigger the display. We
do Town/Train and space stuff right now. We haven’t found a place to do
medieval stuff yet so we don’t have a “fantasy” part of the club yet.

That's fine.  I love town too.  I've been stuck in a perpetual state of
acquisition/parting/sorting/selling.  I haven't actually "built" anything in
quite a while!

What
kinds of stuff do you like to build? Let me warn you. The more you do shows

I used to like to build everything.  What do you guys need for the display?
Anything in particular?  If I had a mission to complete a certain model, I
think I could drag myself out this non-building funk!

any other time I do things. It’s great to be a part of this club and I hope
you have as much fun as we do. “It’s too cold outside so we say in and
build.” Well except right now of course.

I hope so too!

Eric