Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:26:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry & All,

Welcome Eric! The way to be a member of this dis-organization is to
participate...

Hey, we resemble that remark. We might consider some organization one day,
especially with new members coming in. What do people think?

Might be good. Some nominations submitted for consideration

Chris    - Minister of Labor and Aviation

Sounds good.
Scott    - Minister of Energy and Sticker Procurement
Peter    - Minister of Fast Food and Group Harmony
Amy      - Minister of White Things and unConventional Alliances
Steve R. - Minister of Wide Things and Bridges
Steve H. - Minister of Wild Things, Euchre and Paradisa
Rick     - Minister of War, Secretary of the Navy, and Slaughterhouse Inspector
Jason    - Minister of Motor Vehicles, Sidewalk Laying and Westward Expansion
Trevor   - Foreign Minister and Secretary of Hockey
Hockey just because he's from Canada doesn't mean he's like's hockey...me
on the other hand have held the Stanley Cup and i love my hockey.. GO WINGS!
Tony     - Minister of Pancakes and Mansions
Self     - Minister of Propaganda and member of the standing committee to
promote Governmental DisOrganization

Did I leave anyone out?

++Lar