Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:27:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Eric Brouwer writes:
How does one go about joining MichLUG?  Is it by invitation only?  You guys
are turning out some great stuff, and I'd love to be a part of it!  I live
in Royal oak, by the way.

Eric

Hey Eric,

Nice to hear you’re interested in the Club. How did you find out about us?
I’m just curious if you used the flyer we were handing out. I would most
defiantly like to welcome you. More the people, the bigger the display. We
do Town/Train and space stuff right now. We haven’t found a place to do
medieval stuff yet so we don’t have a “fantasy” part of the club yet. What
kinds of stuff do you like to build? Let me warn you. The more you do shows
the more it gets addictive. I have the most fun when I’m doing a show then
any other time I do things. It’s great to be a part of this club and I hope
you have as much fun as we do. “It’s too cold outside so we say in and
build.” Well except right now of course.