Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:

My Own Creation.

Thank you.

There's a whole group devoted to this, I believe. I have most stuff sorted by
type, size and color in the blue tubs, with labels. Kinda a pain since all
tubs look the same. Better than the portion of my collection that hasn't been
sorted yet, though. The really small stuff that I use regularly is in those
little transparent part drawers that most normal people use for screws and
whatnot.

I had considered those, but I need something that is closed.  Spills happen too
often around here.  I don't have near the Lego that I have seen in the picture
on the website.  But even a small collection needs proper storage to be used.
Maybe once the basement is recovered I can get a Lego corner.

--
Garry   AKA   --Phoenix--   Rising Above the Flames

The Olde Phoenix Inn  http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com