Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:51:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Other hobbies than LEGO?! ; )

I think we all are in that boat, although my LEGO is probably #1.

My website (listed below) has a few of my obsessions.  RPGs, Computers, Models
(Of other than Lego).  I write on occasion, and spend far too many hours of the
day on this thing.  I do have a computer room, I don't have a Lego room.  I
also have to consider my Wife's horse hobby.

With the utterly Byzantine posting system LUGnet has I doubt you will see much
from me.  (Email groups are much easier)

A few questions if I might.
What is MOC?  I see it a lot, but it is never explained.
What do people consider the ideal building arraignment?  Do you keep parts in
bins?  Do you spread them out on the floor, on a table (with a lip I would
hope.)
How do you sort your parts?  Do you sort your parts?

Well, Steve lives in Canton, so it should not be too far.

Canton would be easy.

There is a way, there is a cookie involved, I believe. Maybe we should post
something to admin. Any other tips? I cna do it at home, but not here at work.

Pleeese!  It is driving me nuts.  I feel like the kid with his face plastered
to the plate glass window, who can't come in an play.

--
Garry   AKA   --Phoenix--   Rising Above the Flames

The Olde Phoenix Inn  http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com