Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:03:29 GMT

Garry & All,

I am in Dearborn Michigan, and have been in forced lurker mode since January.
More on that later.

Well, glad you can at least post now! : )

As to Lego, I simply love the stuff.  I don't have as much as some people do
for the reason that I have too many hobbies and they get their cut of the
budget.

Other hobbies than LEGO?! ; )

I think we all are in that boat, although my LEGO is probably #1.

I will buy the model kits, but my tastes are electic and I get what
suits my fancy with no concern for collection or completeness.  I also buy
parts as I need them.

Indeed. To each his own, or YMMV (Your Mileage May Very)

You may well want to pop into the meeting being planned for "soonish" at
Steve Ringe's house.

I am in Dearborn Michigan, and have been in forced lurker mode since January.
More on that later.

Well, Steve lives in Canton, so it should not be too far.

That would be my plan so people can have a gander at me.  I know when
Confusion is.  I am a long time Stilyagi.  Novi is just up the road from
me. As to the rest tell me where and when.

Ah, the rest will have details later! : )

Lastly one of my own concerns.  Is their a better way to post to this group
that from the website?  I can receive the posts via e-mail, but in spite of
every attempt to follow the directions, I cannot post via e-mail.  Am I
simply trying the impossible?  I am computer literate.  Help anyone?

There is a way, there is a cookie involved, I believe. Maybe we should post
something to admin. Any other tips? I cna do it at home, but not here at work.

Scott