Re: Just a quick question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:06:51 GMT

Eric,

Greetings!

How does one go about joining MichLUG?

We don't have an official policy or anything, we just are a loose of people
who get together for shows and meetings and the like. If you want to be a
member, e-mail michlug@michlug.org with your name, web pages, e-mail, etc.
and you can be listed.

As for the rest of the group, maybe we do need to figure out some official
joining policy, as our group seems to be getting bigger! I don't think we
need a 15 point initiation or anything, but maybe an official packet or
something. WDYT?

Is it by invitation only?

Nope, if you want to participate, feel free to do so! We will be having a
meeting soon.

You guys
are turning out some great stuff, and I'd love to be a part of it!  I live
in Royal oak, by the way.

Thanks! I think we worked really hard at the last GATS show, and it showed.
As for various members, we have some people in Canton, Ann Arbor, Lansing,
Grand Rapids, etc. and that strange guy who lives in Michiana. : )

Eric