Re: Confusion (the convention, not Amy's general state of being)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:11:41 GMT

Amy & All,

If there is serious interest and enough people to pull it off, I'll tell
Tammy, the con chair. Anyone else interested? Chris has already said he
won't be able to do much planning for Confusion, so someone else would need
to take the lead on that.

Well, I am sure we can work something out. Ideas?

I did have a small question, what is the difference in names...
Contraption vs. Confusion?

I've been told that Confusion, which is sponsored by the Ann Arbor science
fiction club Stilyagi, is about twice the size of Confusion, and the con chair
told me she can get us about twice the space we had, in a location that'll
likely get us more traffic. The closed room was really cool, though, and I
don't know if we can get that again.

Here's the URL for Confusion...

http://www.stilyagi.org/cons/confusion.html

and for Stilyagi...

http://www.stilyagi.org/

Warning: Costumes play a much greater role at Confusion, and I've told
Stilyagi people so many times that I might do a Xena costume that I might
actually have to do it this year :-)

Right, well, rest assured I will not be wearing any costumes!

Scott S.
--

Amy