Re: Confusion (the convention, not Amy's general state of being)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:47:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:

If there is serious interest and enough people to pull it off, I'll tell >Tammy,
the con chair. Anyone else interested? Chris has already said he won't be able
to do much planning for Confusion, so someone else would need to take the lead
on that.

I don't have any space MOCs but I do have a good selection of LEGO(r) sets
from various eras, including some fairly rare ones... for instance I have a
MIB MIB (mint in box Message Intercept Base) and a built one as well...
Ditto for the Mtron MCM. I think I have a Galaxy Explorer somewhere too, not
sure.

If there is interest in a historic display I could be part of that effort.
If not that is cool too.

I did have a small question, what is the difference in names...
Contraption vs. Confusion?

I've been told that Confusion, which is sponsored by the Ann Arbor science
fiction club Stilyagi, is about twice the size of Confusion,

That part, er, "confused" me. I think you mean that 'fusion is 2x 'traption?