Re: Confusion (the convention, not Amy's general state of being)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:49:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

I will do so, and I can provide the histroy in terms of space stuff, I think
Larry said something about history, but I am not sure what he was thinking in
that regard.

Nothing fancy, maybe just a table with a set from each line? I have classic
space, futuron, blacktron 1 and 2, Mtron, unitron, Spyrius and Space Police
(not sure I have both 1 and 2 of those) as well as roboriders. I am by no
means space complete but could field a good historic display of LEGO sets
(Top it off with a Star Wars set and  (someone else's, I don' thave any)
Life on Mars set???)

++Lar