Re: Next MichLUG Event - Events?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:21:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, it has been almost a week since our last get together, so whats coming
up next? Tony's "event", another convention, GATS? Will we be having any get
togethers anytime soon? Anyone's thoughts?

I'm in for a get-together in late August/early September... Sundays are
better than Saturdays, and the sooner a date is set the better so I can keep
the day free.  I can bring many nifty things, train/town and otherwise.  My
Pacific Surfrider (Amtrak Superliner line) is complete as of today; the
cathedral for the center of my castle for Tony's show is one brick away from
complete (where the &(*&#$ did I put my bag of 70 degree slopes???); etc.,
etc., etc.

You know, in the past year this Lego thing has gone from a hobby to a
lifestyle & a disease.  I blame each and every one of you. =)

The dark side is goooooooooooooooooood!