Re: Next MichLUG Event - Events?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, it has been almost a week since our last get together, so whats coming
up next? Tony's "event", another convention, GATS? Will we be having any get
togethers anytime soon? Anyone's thoughts?

LA LA LA

Scott S.
--

I say we need another space convention.  I've finished my two new corvettes,
and if I attempt a carrier it could mean the demise of my destroyer

But....little voices are calling from my food processor ship.....

all that brown and grey....mmmmmmmmm....

So how 'bout it?  A mini meet at the end of August?  I can bring my two
corvettes!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.