Re: Already thinking of a new building for GATS/NOVI 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, John R. Beck writes:
Scott,

How do I get involved?  I live in Michigan...

John

This past weekend's event took place in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in the
downtown districk, the convention center, I think, I am unsure of the exact
name.

Scott S.
--

How did you find out about us? They are just Legos! Really! Just kidding.
You have now met one of the jokesters in the club. Nice to here you’re

Tony