Subject:
Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:00:15 GMT

Okay it sounds like most people want to have a meeting. Rick and I might
possibly host it here in Lansing if we can find a place to do it. I hope
Lansing is okay with everybody. Most likely it will be at a church so having
it on Sunday is not a good idea. It will have to be on a Saturday so I think
we need to pick a Saturday to have the meeting. I think it should be at the
beginning of September. Everybody will probably be gone Labor Day weekend. I
think Peter has to do School stuff after that weekend so I’m thinking maybe
we could have one the 25th of August. Is that agreeable for everybody?

Things to discus: Mackinac Thing
                  Train yard (switches detail stuff)
                  My church event (early November)
                  Space layout (train layout and a space port in one display)
                  Things we learned at the GR show
                  New models to show
                  Trying to find other events?
                  Inviting new member(s)
                  Seeing the news video of the GR show
                  How much a woodchuck can actually chuck

Wow we do have a lot of stuff to talk about. Maybe a meeting is a good idea.
Let me know if this is something we need to do and Rick and I will set it
up. (We’ll have the food thing set up better this time.) Maybe there is a
Big Boy close by. Sorry Amy. Let me know what’s going on.