Re: Already thinking of a new building for GATS/NOVI 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:50:32 GMT

Scott,

How do I get involved?  I live in Michigan...

John

This past weekend's event took place in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in the
downtown districk, the convention center, I think, I am unsure of the exact
name.

Scott S.