Re: Already thinking of a new building for GATS/NOVI 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:00:33 GMT

John,

How do I get involved?  I live in Michigan...

Well, there is no formal entry procedure, outside of giving me half of your
LEGO collection, and all Futuron minifigs and sets you have. Chris Leach, of
course, gets any and all monorail track. ; )

J/K. We don't have any formal things at this time. If you want to have a
link to your webpages or e-mail, contact Amy Hughes, she is our website
admin. If you would like to bild some models for the next show, or whatever,
that is fine.

If you want to tell us a litle about yourself, your LEGO interests, etc.
that is cool, we have everyone from castle to town to train to space, and
some who are combinations.

I assume we will have a meeting sometime soon, probably within a couple
months, so feel free to come, we will announce that whenever.

We always love to have more people join our collective! : )

Scott S.
--

This past weekend's event took place in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in the
downtown districk, the convention center, I think, I am unsure of the exact

Scott S.