Re: Already thinking of a new building for GATS/NOVI 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:11:36 GMT

How about the Chief Wawatam? Although it's no longer operational it was a
VERY quaint train ferry and quite a bit smaller than the Ludington Manitowoc
ones... (hence easier to model)

Hmmm... interesting.  The father or grandfather of one of my colleagues
piloted the Wawatam and the nameplate is hanging in his classroom.  I'll see
what I can find...

I rode the Ludington one last summer, which is what got me interested in it.
Whichever I do, it will be lego-ized, not scale!

Peter