Re: I'm baaaaaaaaack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:42:06 GMT

Rick & All,

I just got back from a 10h long drive from Tennasee today at 7am. and I
wactched the WOOD TV-8 news broadcast from Sunday. It has a *very* tiny
blurb of us, but I IDed Steve RInge, and the layout from the Housing corner.
Very close to the monorail as well. If anybody wants the less then 30 second
blurb of GATS you know how to contact me, Chris gets first dibs though if he
wants it. Anybody else will follow in that order from when i recieve emails.

Hey, Rick, welcome back! Maybe you can show it at the next MichLUG meeting,
perhaps!

Scott S.

P.S. I can't seem to access LUGNET News site this morning. Is anyone else
having a problem?

Scott S.

Rick