Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:

416 and 417 highlight Scott's Shell station which has got to be seen to be
believed. 417 also shows Peter G's Oscar Meyer Weinermobile (although you
don't get to see the operating gullwing doors)

That's a cool looking Shell station. Very expansive. And nice Weinermobile.
I like the 'accident' on the tracks, using the crane for recovery.
Who's building is beside that cool church? I like the diamond design on it.
And as always, the residential subdivision looks cool, houses all in a row.
Wish I could be there to see everything is it's glory.

Tim Strutt   8^)
p.s. Looking forward to seeing that airport in person at rtlToronto/Train2.
p.s.s. Chris, will there be room for us to add planes to your tarmac?