Re: lego outlet in windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:20:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hey fellas, I stopped in at Lego Bricks & Blocks yesterday, the Lego Outlet
here in Windsor.

Where is this store located? Do you have an address?
I am going to be in Windsor this coming weekend, and wouldn't mind checking
this place out.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

Ok, lessee....

I believe that the store is just off highway #3, on the west side, just bit
south of the junction of highway three and huron-church.  I will look at the
directions a little closer today and will repost of I'm mistaken.  Anyways,
I live actually quite close to the outlet, much to my surprise.  It's a big
chain of outlets actually.  BIG stuff and very high prices in there over
all. To be honest, the lego store was on the cheaper end of the products
sold in that development.  Which is always good.  :^)

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.