Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:49:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Tim & All,

I wondered why I kept this for so long!

That's a cool looking Shell station. Very expansive.

Thank you! Expansive and expensive, all in the same model! : )

And nice Weinermobile.

Peter did a great job, everyone loved it!

p.s. Looking forward to seeing that airport in person at rtlToronto/Train2.

When is that, are you going Chris? I forgot again!

Scott S.
--

What is the rtlToronto/Train2? Is that another show Michlug is going to
attend? What be da deal?

RTLToronto / TRAIN2 is a show hosted by ..... tada ..... RTL Toronto.
It is a LUG based in ..... tada (again).... Toronto.  The first show (event)
happened on May 25th, 2001.  It was the first time the "locals" in southern
Ontario put together some of their collections for a collective layout.

It was a blast, and it was photographed by at least 3 digital cameras,
and thanks to Iain Hendry (and his innovative Camera Car), it was
filmed (on location = on the tracks) and put in video format (taken by a
digital cam corder).

The event is hosted by rtlToronto, but participants can be from all over
the place.  Last time, there were people from Ottawa (Tim Strutt) and
Montreal (Martin Legault).  If you would be interested in participating
or even coming down to "check it out", then check out the details on
rtlToronto's web page:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

I hope I didn't upset you at the start...but while I can understand your
confusion...it somewhat upset me that you thought that Michlug was the only
group capable of putting out a decent lego show / event.

Benjamin Medinets