Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry & All,

Scott, I'd take Ben's comment as ribbing rather than serious. We seem to
have a high post output compared to some other clubs. That's partly because
we use our group to thrash through issues, etc. which other clubs do either
in mailing lists or in face to face meetings (for example, you NEVER see
PNLTC and hardly ever see GMLTC "organizationalish" posts, they do that
somewhere else (GMLTC face to face and PNLTC has their own mailing list)

Right.

Not saying that's good or bad, but one COULD do a riff (not a real
accusation, mind you, just a riff) that we are bragging. We're not, of
course, our work speaks for itself without any inflation on our part.

On the other hand maybe Ben's just picking a fight. LOL. You know how those
Canadians are.

Best to treat it as teasing IMHO. YMMV. HTH.

Well, I don't know, it just really rubbed me the wrong way. If I took it
wrong, my apologies, I will wait to hear what Ben says. Still a rather bad
comment, IMNSHO.

Scott S.
--

It was my reaction to your (group) post...may be I was a bit harsh...I said
so myself (in the posting, and I gave my reason why, in fact).

Benjamin Medinets

making a decision to come out.