Re: Ribbed the wrong way (was:What 50 bags of white tiles can do)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tim Strutt writes:
And all because of a "p.s." to Chris at the end of my post. Wow.
Kinda what i was thinking.All this from a P.S.:-)

Don't count me out for sure just yet.I want to go real bad:-)I need to have
a little chat with Ben M. anyways....I'll bring a couple of my work tools
nothing special just my everyday tools a couple of 24 inch pipe wrenches and
we can have a little chat...(it's not a real  smart to miff a construction
worker off :-)    )

For the record, Ben is a great guy, and I'm sure anyone who has ever met him
in person would agree.
I'm sure that there are times that all of us misinterpret things, and maybe
post without thinking about what we're writing (the internet is terrible for
that; write, send, and no taking it back).
Anyways, I've met many of the rtlToronto gang, and they are good people. I
hope to someday meet each of the MichLUG group too, and I'm sure you are all
good people too. After all, any LEGOmaniac can't be all that bad.
So let's just get back to what's important - building with LEGO.
To quote Jeff V, that's my 2 cents, or 1.2 cents US.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2