Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:

416 and 417 highlight Scott's Shell station which has got to be seen to >be believed. 417 also shows Peter G's Oscar Meyer Weinermobile >(although you don't get to see the operating gullwing doors)

OK, where can I find more pictures of the Weinermobile, and is the creator
going to make instructions for it?

Russell
BayLUG