Subject:
More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 04:59:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ok, these are a bit jumbled because I bought a new memory card (128 MB,
holds 260 jpegs at one go) and switched... hence the filenames shifted)

dscn0408 is the first one, and it through 441 were taken Friday. 442 through
457 and 001 through 021 (in that order) were taken today. There are some
pics of my kids and exchange students in there too.

I like 412 because it shows that the turntable module is only like 3 bricks
high.

Some jokes: 008, 015-017, 425 and 443

++Lar