Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Tim & All,

I wondered why I kept this for so long!

That's a cool looking Shell station. Very expansive.

Thank you! Expansive and expensive, all in the same model! : )

And nice Weinermobile.

Peter did a great job, everyone loved it!

p.s. Looking forward to seeing that airport in person at rtlToronto/Train2.

When is that, are you going Chris? I forgot again!

Scott S.
--

What is the rtlToronto/Train2? Is that another show Michlug is going to
attend? What be da deal?