Re: Ribbed the wrong way (was:What 50 bags of white tiles can do)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:17:07 GMT

<BIG SNIP>
My commenting on this doesn't really pertain to the arguement, but I do want to
say that I am now indeed interesting in attending, and will have to see how it
pans out, with money, time spent with the fiancee, etc.

-Jason

Let me be the first to say, that I think we here at rtlToronto would love to
have a group of people from MICHLUG show up!  I believe we have a lot of
space to accomidate you guys. (Calum can you confirm this?)

I also think that this would be a greate oppertunity to meet you guys, and
see some of your great creations in person!

<humour> As for Ben... Well what can I say... I think all of that pink
(belville) lego is starting to get to him... </humour>

my 2 cents (~ 1.2 cents US)
Jeff VW