 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 246
Re: Friday October 13 & McPherson Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 05:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Alexandria Husby writes:
Dean is working on getting space at the upcoming event at McPherson Center
which I understand is the following weekend.  We had some discussion at the
end of the last meeting (last night) regarding the type of public display we
wish to have.  Some thoughts were:

Well our next (member?) meeting is on Oct. 13, correct?  So when is this event
at McPherson Center?  What IS this event?  Could somebody please clarify?

° Depending upon the space available, it would be very nice to have a
mixture of various types of  LEGO® (train, monorail, Castle, town, space
etcetera).  Whatever we do add, should have a lot of "wow" value and be
extremely impressive.

Yes!!!  We'll break the world record for... um... err... nevermind.  :)

° Train: Dean will bring some track and his trains.  Depending upon space,
some additional rolling stock would be nice.

I have some track to spare (straight & curved), but no points unfortunately.
I also have all of the train sets (4558, 4559, 4561, 4563, 4564, & 4565).

° Town: I believe Kevin and David together have enough to cover this.

They could make TOWNS if they wanted to!

° Castle: Brian Wong, it would be great to enlist your help in this area.

Um, I suppose I could contribute here...

° Technic: Dave, a contribution from your vast collection would be
wonderful.

Kevin, will your space shuttle be completed by then?  :)

Yeah so I'd like to hear more about this McPherson Center thingy.

Bryan