 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 247
Re: Another Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:26:39 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

There are two new images up there, "VLCLogo14" and "VLCLogo15".  The
only difference between them is that "15" has a pen outline around the
letters in the word "Vancouver".  Just an experiment.  I don't think I
like it.

Yeah, I think it looks better without the outline.

Myself, I liked the top view of the corner roof brick better, but this
is less likely to get us any hassle from Lego.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mrkt.htm