 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 258
Re: Another Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
I really like No. 15 with the pen outline.  It gives it a very stark
contrast, which I personally prefer.

Sofar it's 3 (Dean, Kevin and I) against 1 (You!) against the pen
outline.

Just butting in here... but I think the outline is nice. Really sharp. But at
this point almost any choice you make will be "great". :-)

++Lar