 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 251
Re: Another Logo Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:26:21 GMT

I really like No. 15 with the pen outline.  It gives it a very stark
contrast, which I personally prefer.

Sofar it's 3 (Dean, Kevin and I) against 1 (You!) against the pen
outline.

I agree with Dean in that perhaps the top brick would look better as a
sloped brick.

Sloping which way, in relation to the face that has the VLC letters on
it?  I kind of like the studs on the top.  It looks, well, more
"Lego-ish".  Of course, the size, shape, etc. of everything is
completely malleable, and can be changed to whatever we would like.

While it would be nice to have the Maple Leaf in the Centre, I do not know
how pleasing this would be to the eye (in terms of layout).  But it would be
nice to have the Maple Leaf front and center provided it appears okay.

All things being equal, I also prefer the Maple Leaf in the centre,
but Xandria's right, it is more eye-catching placed on the right, with
the red balancing the other colours on the left side of the logo.
It's very easy to change, however.

Robin