 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 249
Re: Friday October 13 & McPherson Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:52:29 GMT

Alexandria Husby wrote:

Greetings, all!

The next meeting will take place on Friday Oct. 13th.  The theme will be,
appropriately enough, Pirates. And if people attending could attire
themselves similarly, it would be even more fun!

Dean is working on getting space at the upcoming event at McPherson Center
which I understand is the following weekend.  We had some discussion at the
end of the last meeting (last night) regarding the type of public display we
wish to have.  Some thoughts were:

The Fair is on Oct. 14th this year. I'm just waiting to hear back from the
organizer (via Email). If I don't hear anything back by Wed. I'll phone the
contact number.

I suggest we think of our layouts in terms of Lego Table sizes. This way we can
play for any layout.

They are 2.5' x 2.5' and 2.5' x 5'. (Xandria and I also have 2.5' & 5' x 18''
that may or may not be of use)
This way we can transfer them to other tables and will know they will fit.

I'll report more when I get it.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html