 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 270
Re: Friday October 13 & McPherson Center *Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:35:44 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
I've been perusing their site for past users groups that have
participated, and every one that's listed in '98 and '99 is directly
computer related, with the possible exception of the class video game
club.  So, now I'm wondering if this is actually an appropriate place
for us to be?  Will we be completely out of place?  Dean, can you shed
a little more light on this?

I was wondering this too, although Dean seemed to be very definite that
it would be appropriate. That Oct 14th date is awkward for me, I was
supposed to be going to a music workshop with Liz that day :-(

Possible alternative: there's usually a model train show in Burnaby in
November. OK, here we are:

NOV 12, BURNABY BC,
18th Trains 2000 Model Train Public Show, Cameron Recreation Center,
9523 Cameron St. 9am-4pm. Info: Dick Sutcliffe, 12141 230th St. Maple
Ridge BC V2X 6R5, (604) 467-4301, dicks@axionet.com.

I'll email this guy and see if they would be interested in having us
there. A venue like this would imply that whatever we exhibit would be
train-focused, rather than having a complete range of Lego themes on
display.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit