 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8772
Re: rtlToronto15 January issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In addition to playing "What a Girl Wants", all robots must bake a cake, and

Look, we've been over this before, no non Lego parts, especially not the
HiTechnic Christina Aguilera module. Sheesh.

Calum
PS-if we tape it pre T and single true path, I think it's hard, but not
excurciatingly hard.  Basically it's time for a really hard challenge again for
2004.