 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8765
Re: rtlToronto15 January issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:55:41 GMT

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 04:44:30PM +0000, Chris Magno wrote:
this is the problem I see.

Ah ha!  Here's where we differ - I don't see the problem :P

You read the markers are you approach the T joint, and expect to know
which way to go with the knowledge aquired.  My markers are _after_ the
T, and they just tell you if you're going in the correct direction or
not.  I think my version cuts out the abiguity, at the cost of making
the robots possibly test multiple branches of the T until the find the
one they're looking for.

Yes?  No?  More bad art required? :)

--
Dan Boger