 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8757
Re: rtlToronto15 January issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:20:21 GMT

Do you have any idea of how complex that would be?  :)

It would look cool (like a Borg cube), but I think altogether impossible.
People have enough trouble doing 2-D mazes (micromouse), and you're talking
about adding a third dimension.

I think it's going to be difficult enough to even build a robot that can do a T.

Calum, lets just leave it at a "maze" and mark a correct path.

with all the T's and Y's they could very well lead to a finish, but we have one
"proper way"

lets not encourage the multi-path. if a multi path works out in the building of the
maze then so be it... but not by design.

lets focus on Rice.

we have enough games in the shoot, to last for a while. I'm still holding out for
vending machines.

Chris