 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8642
Re: Bricks and Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Sounds good...

And it *was* good. The B&B store is neat. I like Adventurers Egypt, so seeing
all those modelshop models was fun. I only bought a few things though, because
they don't take American Express.

Thank god for that! I was worried when we walked in because I saw Larry's eyes
light up... I have not been to the outlet in St. Jacobs for some time now...
(probably about a year and a half ago...) It was cool to have a look at the
Egypt theme again and see sone of the finer details, and the outrageous use of 1
x 2 x 3 75 inverted slopes in yellow that were used in the 'photo op' pharo
(sp?)

Dinner was fun too, although we(1) may have permanently harmed the
impressionable young psyche(s) of the waitron(s).

Yes and Larry asking for the house soda, just threw the waiter for a loop...

Then we went back to my room and I showed Jeff my, er... my... er... um... my
latest model, ya that's the ticket.

To Clarify,

Larry showed me the current MTW model he is working on, his combine/harvester
with a set of train cars, a sample can be seen in his poster from
digitalbricks.com here: http://www.digitalbricks.nl/MOC/MTW/12801024_MTW.jpg

I have to say from seeing the mlcad files and the work that Larry has put into
the set, it looks quite impressive.

He liked it.

Leaving now (65:15)

What time zone is that, anyway? Or maybe I should ask what planet has at least a
65 and a quarter hour long day?

I think I was in the 'I'm leaving later then I wanted to and forgot to delete
the 5) It should have read 65:1 :)

Jeff VW

1 - OK, "I"... Jeff was mostly blameless... mostly

I was, I just hid my face in shame, untill the relief (1) watris showed up
*innocent*

1 - Larry freaked the first waitor out that he had to take a dinner (read
sanity) break. :)