 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8635
Re: Bricks and Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:

4)  Calum told me to keep you distracted while he and the rtlToronto posse
cleared the shelves at Bricks and Blocks.

When did we get this handle of "The Posse"?

I'm reminded of Arsenio Hall's house band:

http://www.tvacres.com/music_bands.htm

It's somewhat endearing I guess?!

Calum