 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7996
Re: New Stuff at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:07:42 GMT

Iain is refering the the Bricks and Blocks stores.  There are three of these
stores.  One in St. Jacobs Outlet mall, just north of Waterloo,  Cookstown
Outlet mall, somewhere up the 400, and one somewhere in Windsor.

I've been to all 3,  I think Cookstown is the largest!  Just 45 minutes north of
Canada's Wonderland.

(BTW, I have a whackload of %50 off coupons for certain weekends each month so
we should do rtl/pcwo1 sometime this summer.  AND THE CNE IS COMING SOON!!!!!!)

The St. Jacobs one is just down the highway from Iain.  The #$@*&!.

Yeah, just down the highway that is being completly reconfigured while the only
relief route is now closed for the next 4 months (King St.) for bridgework,
meaning it took Nicole and I over an hour to drive the normally 3 minute drive
to the minigolf course.  :)  So no Bricks and Blocks for me for a while.  :)

(We would have walked, but there is no way to walk there!)

(I'll probably go there tonight and get both sets if they're there!  sec.

:ring:

OH! Good lord that was frightening.  I almost got upset, and then I realised I
was wrong!  So yeah.  No 8455/8454 because they're sold out, but like, she said
that they got some and sold out!  And I was like what?! Because I called before
and they took my name/number, and I was upset for all of 12 seconds because I
thought that she just didnt call me and let them sell out, until i realised that
I had called AFTER (like a month ago) the first batch came in.  So they had them
WAAAAAAAAy long ago!  Wow.  So no backhoe for Iain.  And now it's Linear
Electric Actuator Selection time with Mr SMC catalogue and mr FESTO Catalogue!
Who can offer the highest load capacity in the most compact package?  We'll find
out, tonight!  On the Actuator Selection Station. AS- oh.)

    Iain