 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8630
Re: Bricks and Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

(either day is good, just say which)

Where though?

Today here, or tomorrow there... how about that?

Lets go for Today There... what Hotel are you in, I'm heading home to walk the
little ball of hyperness I call a dog, and to check posts. and then I will head
to waterloo... I know how to get to the outlet mall, and I could probably be
there for 7 ish (I can always eat down there)  and if you are staying at 50
Benjamin I should be able to find your hotel... (what was the name again?)

Jeff VW
See ya soon.....