 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8640
Re: Bricks and Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Sounds good...

And it *was* good. The B&B store is neat. I like Adventurers Egypt, so seeing
all those modelshop models was fun. I only bought a few things though, because
they don't take American Express.

Dinner was fun too, although we(1) may have permanently harmed the
impressionable young psyche(s) of the waitron(s).

Then we went back to my room and I showed Jeff my, er... my... er... um... my
latest model, ya that's the ticket.

He liked it.

Leaving now (65:15)

What time zone is that, anyway? Or maybe I should ask what planet has at least a
65 and a quarter hour long day?

1 - OK, "I"... Jeff was mostly blameless... mostly