 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8641
Re: RTL 14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:48:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

Keep in mind that from now until the end, of the year your Pay-One-Price
Passport is actually good for 2 days.  Inquire about it at the ticket window as
to how to do it.

So you pay for 1 day, but can go for 2.

...and if you're not going to use that offer, you can use this:

http://www.canadas-wonderland.com/tickets_fallpromo.jsp

($15 off)

So.

$50 for 2 days with deal available at the park.
$35 for 1 day with printed online coupon.

Cool, Although the coupon starts on Monday....

I have purchased corprate rate tickets ($36 each) so, I will have to settle for
that...

Jeff VW

Vie d'amour! Mangez les poissons!

    Iain