 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8598
Re: RTL 14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

That's an easy one....
It is either:
a) Wonderland does not serve enough fish.

The Fish and Chips place was removed when they rethemed that section of "Grande
Worlde Exposition of 1890" to "ActionZone."  :(

Out with the Fish and Chips, in with the Mondial Revolution.  I supose it was a
fair trade.  :)

(ActionZone also brought us the fabulous eating establishment "You GO Grill!".
And Cyber Sez.)

or
b) Have you seen the size of the FISH at wonderland? The ones in the treams,
I think they are bigger the tne sea gulls!

Oh.  They're so gross.

They stink and they flop all over each other!  The ducks are smart enough to
stay upstream and paddle around in the water that isn't thick with them.  They
don't like it when they tickle their feet!

@ wonderland on Sunday with the sister and her kids :) (ghoster coaster here > come!)

:)

Keep in mind that from now until the end, of the year your Pay-One-Price
Passport is actually good for 2 days.  Inquire about it at the ticket window as
to how to do it.

So you pay for 1 day, but can go for 2.

    Iain