 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8643
Re: RTL 14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

I have purchased corprate rate tickets ($36 each) so, I will have to settle for
that...

Cool!  Have fun, and at least go *look* at the Jump2. ;)

(It's not very scary!  Calum finds it boring.  I think you'll like it.)

Mmm.  Flashback to first official ride, May 4, 2003:

:: Ride  rotation starts. C and I siting across from each other.  Ride does
first dramatic jumping to its height of 26 metres, propelled on a 9 MW charge of
hydraulic pressure. ::

I:  THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING *EVER*!!!!! OMG
C:  I wouldn't say that.  This is pretty boring... It's okay.  I guess.
I:  OMG!@@@ OM GOMGOMGOMGOMGGGOSSSSSS
C:  So, I was looking at pages on the Jetta last night...

etc.

:: ride is over, restraints open. ::

I:  Please telephone my mother.  Tell her I loved her, for I am now dead.
C:  I thought it would be a lot better.  It's not as good as Top Gun.

:)

    Iain