 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8602
Re: Bricks and Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:11:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Iain is refering the the Bricks and Blocks stores.  There are three of these
stores.  One in St. Jacobs Outlet mall, just north of Waterloo,  Cookstown
Outlet mall, somewhere up the 400, and one somewhere in Windsor.

Pretty much all they sell is Lego.

The St. Jacobs one is just down the highway from Iain.  The #$@*&!.

Iain lives in Waterloo? The Outlet Mall is in Waterloo too? Yeesh.

In fact: http://www.stjacobs.com/html/retailers_outlet.html it's at 25
Benjamin!!!! I am staying at 50 Benjamin!!!!

I missed out on a day of shopping at it to talk to Allan??? Allan, why didn't we
go there instead of Chapters???? ???? :-)

Hey Larry,

Wait for me... I was going to tel you about that when I came down...

Speaking of which, which night did you want to meet up? tonight or tomorrow?

any one else intrested? Last call...

Jeff VW