 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8609
Re: Bricks and Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:39:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Iain lives in Waterloo?

No, Waterloo is trendy and dapper.  I live in the relativley industrial
Kitchener.

It's all one big dog's breakfast of a city.  Kitchener-Waterloo/Cambridge.

And it used to be Kitchener-Waterloo/Preston-Galt-Hespler.  Nice.

I'd be all for going and hanging out with you guys, but I'm in a situation right
now that would make it virtually impossible for me to do so.  Argh.

    Iain

PS - What is the etiquite for handling the situation when your guest leaves a
stain after sleeping on your couch?  I think I'm going to just buy a new couch.
The GRANO line is discontinued so I don't think I can get replacement cushions.

Stain on couches gives me the jeeblies!!

*jeeblie*

Dave K